‘I enjoy being single,’ said Rihanna



Rihanna has assuredly got over her alienation with Chris Brown.
"I was angry... again I got accessible and started to absence the person," the News of the Apple quoted her as adage about the abominable Brown attack.
She said: "It was a rollercoaster. The flat became a abode of accord and therapy. But now I'm adequate actuality single. It's a accomplished fresh apple to me." Dating would be fun to incorporate. It's a lot of charge so I don't appetite a austere relationship.
"I'm affiliated to so abounding men it's ridiculous. I am single. And I would put adulation on the ancillary for what I do because it agency so abundant to me."
Rihanna added: "I don't absence sex because I still accept fun by myself. You get what I mean?"
Talking about how Brown's advance afflicted her, she said: "Initially I didn't appetite to let my bouncer bottomward and let bodies in. I didn't alike appetite to allocution about love. But again I recorded a song about animus - absent to put addition through what they've put you through so they can assuredly accept why you can't absolve them."