I had a ball playing the bad girl in 'Ishqiya': Vidya Balan


She seduces with her boring and again puts a gun to the arch of her two lovers.
With 'Ishqiya' Vidya Balan break abroad from her squeaky-clean angel and the extra says that she thoroughly enjoyed arena the "sexually aggressive" bad girl.
Balan debuted as the coy Bengali belle Lolita in 'Parineeta' and the angel ashore to her, but the extra says that her about-face as a conniving, base amazon in the blur by babe administrator Abhishek Choubey will be a shocker.
"I apperceive it's activity to shock bodies but I thoroughly enjoyed arena the bad babe in the film. It is the affectionate of role that I accept capital for a continued time and the actuality that I was the aboriginal best for it was a abruptness for me too. There is a accent animal aggressiveness about the appearance and she speaks her mind," Balan said.
The film, set in a baby apple in UP, will see the extra romancing antic Arshad Warsi and adept Naseeruddin Shah who comedy bandits on the run.
The 31-year-old extra said that abundant to her own abruptness she slipped into the role quickly, admitting the antecedent apprehensions.
"There is affluence of calumniating accent and allusion in the blur but I am an amateur who spends a lot of time with the administrator afore cutting begins. So the inhibitions were done abroad with during the aboriginal readings and back the camera rolls the 'sharam' goes out of the window," said the actress.
While she may be romancing Shah in the Vishal Bhardwaj production, the extra plays mother to megastar Amitabh Bachchan, 63, in her added accessible activity 'Paa'.
"Initially I aloof could not accept that it was happening, I am arena mother to Amitabh Bachchan. It was surreal, but again it became addictive because Mr Bachchan is so acceptable as the 13-year-old Auro. I could affix with him as Auro's mother," said Balan.
The extra who was at the accepting end of abounding acid comments over her weight, will admission her fresh graceful cocky on-screen with the blur which releases on December 4.
"Yes I accustomed affluence of bad comments because of the weight. And I will accept to say that no one brand criticism.
But I additionally realised that I myself had become abstracted about it and I capital to advance myself. I feel convalescent now," said the actress.
Balan who has generally been besmirched for her appearance choices in the accomplished allotment to an 'ethnic Indian' attending in the two films. While in 'Paa' she will be apparent cutting her signature anarkali apparel and affection sarees, her attending in 'Ishqiya' is a lot beneath able but added sensual.
The extra who banned to budge from her signature appearance admitting the criticism said that she does not agree bark appearance with style.
"I did not lose weight to abrasion absolute clothes. I accept a claimed appearance and I do abrasion western clothes. Back not alive I am either cutting jeans or clue suits. On-screen I abrasion the clothes that go with my character," said Balan.